Riley Bauer (North Union) and Reece Smith (GHV) continue to push the pace for distance running in north Iowa. They finish 1-2 in just about every race they run.
Click on the video tab to find out why running against each other is a really good thing.
- A friendly rivalry on the oval
- Care packages for troops a friendly competition
- Rochester named a "Bicycle Friendly Community"
- Winnebago launching wheelchair-friendly RV collection
- Winnebago launches wheelchair-friendly RV collection
- Albert Lea Wrestling wins rivalry rematch; claims 1AAA section championship
- No surprise: Kanye's free-style riffs dominate Oval Office (with video)
- Pet-friendly residence hall planned at Pennsylvania university
- Making a more dementia-friendly community: ‘There's more to a person than their dementia’
- Autism Friendly Austin: Educating the community on Autism while offering day camps