UPDATE: Sheriff Freitag says 911 served has been fully restored to Hartland and Manchester as of 7 pm Monday.
FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. – 911 service has been cut to landline phones in parts of Hartland and Manchester.
The Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office says a fiber optic line was severed in the Manchester area, affecting phone numbers with 826 and 845 prefixes. Repairs are expected to be complete by 5 pm Monday.
Sheriff Kurt Freitag says cellular phones are not affected and should be used to contact emergency services.
- UPDATE: 911 service restored to all Freeborn County
- UPDATE: Power restored in Hancock, Wright Counties
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Freeborn County Relay for Life
- UPDATE: Freeborn County woman in Blue Earth County crash
- UPDATE: Multiple agencies respond to fire in rural Freeborn County
- Freeborn County commissioners get an update on their request
- Freeborn County joins national child protection program
- One-vehicle accident in Freeborn County