Authorities in northern Minnesota say a 9-year-old boy has died in a farm accident.
Cass County Sheriff Tom Burch says his office was notified of the accident in rural Boy River on Sunday.
Deputies and first responders arrived and learned that a boy had been accidentally pinned under the arms of a skid-steer loader.
The boy was pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy was conducted by the Ramsey County Medical Examiner's office. The name of the boy was not released.
- 9-year-old boy dies in farm accident in northern Minnesota
- Minnesota boy dies in skiing accident
- Man dies in northeast Iowa farm accident
- Southern Minnesota man dies after ATV accident
- UPDATE: Minnesota man killed in NE Iowa farm accident
- Sheriff's office says teen worker died in Iowa farm accident
- Man dies after fall into grain bin at Minnesota farm
- Northern Minnesota house fire kills three
- State regulator approve northern Minnesota pipeline
- Northern Minnesota county bans refugee resettlements