ALBERT LEA, Minn. – The Mayo Cancer Center received 60 quilts Thursday from the Albert Lea High School volleyball team.
The money to make the quilts was raised at a home game in October. The quilts will be given to patients receiving treatment.
- 60 quilts donated to Mayo Clinic Cancer Center
- Mayo Clinic renovates Cancer Center in Albert Lea
- Multimillion dollar grant renewed for Mayo Clinic Cancer Center
- Mayo reopens clinics Monday
- Mayo Clinic Emergency Staff Plan
- Mayo Clinic makes fundraising history
- Mayo Clinic warns against vaping
- New Mayo Clinic research to help pancreatic cancer patients
- More than $1M donation to Mayo Clinic for childhood cancer research
- Mayo Clinic Foundation gets donations from Kid's Cup