Dorian remains a major category 3 hurricane as it continues to lash the Bahamas. The storm is expected to slowly lift to the northwest Tuesday afternoon.
Posted: Sep 3, 2019 6:50 AM
- Hurricane Dorian threatens the US
- Tropical Storm Dorian could become a hurricane by Tuesday as it threatens Puerto Rico
- Preparations for Hurricane Dorian are underway in the Carolinas
- Puerto Rico is under a tropical storm warning and a hurricane watch as Dorian approaches
- Here are some of the reasons Hurricane Dorian is particularly dangerous
- Hurricane Dorian's winds reach 175 mph as storm is expected to stall over Bahamas, forecasters say
- In the Bahamas, shocking scenes of devastation left by Hurricane Dorian
- Hurricane Dorian becomes a Category 2 storm as it whips the Charleston area
- Dorian may be moving away, but there are still two months left of hurricane season
- Puppy found alive in rubble one month after Hurricane Dorian hit the Bahamas
Scroll for more content...