America's favorite restaurant chain just added to its menu for the first time in three years.
As of Monday, Chick-fil-A offers macaroni and cheese as a side option nationwide -- the only addition since 2016.
"Mac & Cheese is the quintessential comfort food, and something we are so excited to offer our guests at Chick-fil-A," said Amanda Norris, executive director of menu and packaging in a statement.
The chain says it's using a "classic" recipe, made with a blend of cheeses including cheddar, Parmesan and Romano, and baked fresh daily.
Chick-fil-A is one of the most profitable restaurant chains in the country, according to Nation's Restaurant News. It generated $10.6 billion in annual sales, behind only McDonald's and Starbucks.
The company is also known for its customer service, even helping one customer change a flat tire last month.
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Chick-fil-A is coming to Rochester
- Rochester gives more than a mile of Mac and Cheese
- A mile of mac and cheese was only the beginning
- Restaurants being asked to add calories to their menus
- SAW: Century's Mac Horvath
- Channel One Regional Food Bank receives 40,000-pound donation of mac and cheese
- Rochester cheese plant closing down
- Chipotle adds a new meat to its menu for the first time in a year
- Poison may have killed Mayo falcon chicks