MASON CITY, Iowa - An overnight fire just north of Mason City resulted in $500,000 in damages.
Authorities were called to the 22000 block of Pheasant Ave. at 11:30 p.m. Thursday after a report of a major barn fire.
No injuries were reported.
The State Fire Marshal is expected to be on scene later Friday.
- $500K worth of damages after overnight fire north of Mason City
- Rochester business sustains $50K worth of damage after overnight fire
- Fire damages vacant Mason City home
- Overnight fire causes $70,000 in property damage
- Worth County Sheriff: 2 from Mason City arrested after car intentionally damaged
- Mason City council to give $500K to aid in pre-construction costs for River City Renaissance Project
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Mason City teen charged for Worth County burglary
- Mason City teen sentenced for Worth County burglary
- Mason City man charged for fatal Worth County collision