ROCHESTER, Minn. - The 4th annual RestoreFest at the Rochester Area Habitat for Humanity Restore is back again.
The event featured live music, a food truck, and and hourly drawings. It's all an effort for people to get to know the Restore and Habitat for Humanity.
"Everybody generally knows that we build houses but we're more than a house," explains store manager Abigail Davis. "We help those families through education and training so that they're building strength and stability. We're also working on initiatives to help people age in place."
- 4th annual RestoreFest
- 4th annual 'Empty Bowls' project kicked off this week
- Riverland Community College Host 4th Annual Work Skills Challenge
- 4th Street SW undergoing reconstruction
- 4th St. SW reconstruction project underway
- Central Springs takes 4th in Class 2A
- Grilling safety tips for July 4th celebrations
- 39th Annual Home Show
- Local sports scores/highlights from Saturday, November 4th