ROCHESTER, MN - A gas leak Tuesday afternoon forced a section of Arbor Drive NW to be shut down.
Rochester Fire Department and MN Energy were on scene for more than an hour assessing the situation at 31st Ave NW and Arbor Drive.
Energy crews hit a gas service line in the 3400 block of Arbor Drive with underground directional boring equipment. Rochester Fire Department's Spokesperson tells KIMT it took longer than usual to clamp the leak because the soil is execeptionally hard due to a lack of rain. The homeowners were not home at the time of the leak and no other neighors were evacuated.
- Gas leak in NW Rochester
- Gas leak shuts down Rochester road
- UPDATE: Natural gas leak in Rochester
- Rochester apartments evacuated after gas leak
- Power restored in NW Rochester
- Gas leak closes Highway 122
- Gas leak in Mason City
- Gas leak shuts down Highway 14 in Rochester
- UPDATE: Residents return home after Rochester gas leak
- UPDATE: Evacuation for Northwood gas leak ends