CRESCO, Iowa – A Howard County teen is facing eight burglary charges.
A criminal complaint was filed on April 24 accusing Ezekial Larson, 18 of Lime Springs, of six counts of 3rd degree burglary and two counts of attempted 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say that between April 11 and April 13 in 2017, Larson illegally entered EDF Renewable Services, Elma Express, the Elma Locker, Backwoodz Steak House and Lanes, Busti Lumber, and the Chester Community Center and attempted to illegally enter KCD’s Bar and the Tank and Tummy Gas Station.
3rd degree burglary is a class “D” felony in Iowa, punishable by up to five years in prison. Attempted 3rd degree burglary is an aggravated misdemeanor, which carries a maximum two year prison sentence.
Court documents list a total of 14 witnesses in this case.
- Howard County teen charged with multiple burglaries
- Man accused of multiple Howard County burglaries
- Howard County man pleads guilty to burglaries
- Cresco teen sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Northeast Iowa teen pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Helicopter crash in Howard County
- Teen sentenced for SUV theft in Howard County
- Howard County drivers collide in Winneshiek County
- Howard Co. Sheriff releases video of attempted burglary
- Howard County attorney loses license and charged with another theft