FOREST CITY, Iowa – The first plea has been entered in a March 20 drug bust.
Zachary Allen Monsen, 29 of Forest City, is charged with gathering where drugs are used and child endangerment. His trial is scheduled to begin on June 6.
Monsen was arrested after police searched his home at 125 Cathedral Oaks Road #1. Officers said they found marijuana, methamphetamine, two drug pipes, and hypodermic needles. They also claimed to find evidence of drug sales on Monsen’s cell phone.
There were two children at the apartment when police arrived.
Two other adults were also arrested. Brian Barthollomeu Matthias, 30 of Mason City, and Chelsea Lynn Harp, 31 of Forest City, have not yet entered pleas to charges of drug possession, gathering where drugs are used, and child endangerment.
- First plea entered in Forest City drug bust
- Two more not guilty pleas in Forest City drug bust
- Second guilty plea in Forest City drug bust
- First guilty plea in Forest City drug bust
- Second sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Third sentence in Forest city drug bust
- Another sentence in Forest City drug bust
- Final sentence for Forest City drug bust
- Pleas entered in huge Rochester heroin bust
- First sentence handed down in Forest City drug bust