MASON CITY, Iowa – A man is facing a felony criminal mischief charge for allegedly damaging property at Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa.
Jordan Hendrickson, 29, of Mason City, is accused of becoming angry and destroying shelving, roll-up security cabinets and door glass that belonged to Mercy.
The value of the damage is more than $1,000 and less than $10,000. A damage estimate is pending. The incident was reported at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Hendrickson is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $5,000 bond.
- Man accused of damaging property at Mercy-North Iowa
- Mercy North Iowa celebrates Family Medicine Week
- Man arrested in "security issue" at Mercy - North Iowa
- 3D Mammogram machine comes to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa
- Mercy-North Iowa recognized for high standards in stroke care
- Mercy-North Iowa limits visitors over flu concerns
- New name coming for Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Minnesota man accused of damaging Iowa hotel room
- 3 Mercy-North Iowa nurses named to list of 100 Great Iowa nurses
- Overnight fire causes $70,000 in property damage