MOWER COUNTY, Minn. – A Mason City man was transported to the hospital after a rollover crash early Friday morning in Mower County.
According to the Minnesota State Patrol, 36-year-old Erik Pehrson suffered non-life threatening injuries after the pickup he was driving southbound on Highway 56 entered the east ditch, vaulted off the driveway, hit a tree, rolled and struck a parked vehicle. On Friday afternoon, Mayo Clinic said Pehrson was in serious condition.
Pehrson was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester. The crash was reported at 2:17 a.m. and authorities say no alcohol was involved.
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- Rollover crash in northwest Mason City
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Rollover southwest of Mason City
- Five people in Mower County rollover
- Kasson man injured in rollover crash
- Mower County man hurt in northern Minnesota rollover
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- Steele County crash injured two from Mower County
- 3 injured Monday night in Mower County crash