DECORAH, Iowa – A northeast Iowa woman has been arrested on three counts of 1st degree theft.
49-year-old Aimee Lynn Rosenbaum of Lawler is accused of writing three bad checks to Decorah Auto Center. The first on July 27, 2017 was for $10,435. The second on August 12, 2017 was for $14,407. Decorah Auto Center says it notified Rosenbaum the first two checks were bad and she wrote a third on August 29, 2017 for $24,842 to cover them both, but that one was also bad.
Rosenbaum was picked up on a warrant Tuesday at her home and booked into the Winneshiek County Jail. She has since been released on $30,000 bond.
- Chickasaw County woman accused of writing bad checks
- Lawler woman gets probation for writing bad checks
- Howard County man pleads not guilty to writing bad checks
- Woman accused of check forgery
- Not guilty plea in bad check case
- Fatal train crash in Chickasaw County
- Trial moved in Chickasaw County baby death
- West Nile virus confirmed in Chickasaw County
- Chickasaw County baby 'died of diaper rash'
- Election 2018: Final Chickasaw County results