ALBERT LEA, Minn. - Police are now identifying the man who died Monday night in a single vehicle rollover crash.
45-year-old Jason Kraft of Albert Lea was driving on Hammer Rd. between Paradise Rd. and Sorensen Rd. around 8:30 p.m. Monday. Albert Lea Police found a 2012 Ford Escape in the ditch after it appears the vehicle left the roadway and rolled.
Kraft was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the driver appeared not to be wearing a seat belt, and alcohol may be a factor.
Albert Lea Police was assisted by the Freeborn County Sheriff's Office and Minnesota State Patrol.
- UPDATE: Man identified in fatal crash
- UPDATE: Driver identified in fatal Dodge County crash
- UPDATE: Drivers identified in fatal Mitchell County crash
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Mason City crash identified
- UPDATE: Mower County crash turns fatal
- UPDATE: Suspect and victims identified in fatal Rochester stabbings
- UPDATE: Fatal crash victim in Cerro Gordo Co. identified as Swaledale council member
- Officers identified in fatal shooting of teenager
- UPDATE: Police identify people in Mason City crash
- UPDATE: Name released in fatal Olmsted County crash