Hancock County, Iowa – A woman accused of killing a motorcyclist and driving 99 miles per hour while intoxicated has been arrested.
Shannon Gamble, 34, has been booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail after authorities say they have probable cause she violated conditions of her release.
Gamble is being held on $25,000 cash bond.
She is accused of killing Nathan Wadsley on June 18 on Highway 69 in Hancock County.
The criminal complaint states she had a blood-alcohol level of .109 while driving 99 miles per hour when she struck Wadlsey’s Harley-Davidson head-on.
Gamble’s trial is scheduled for Jan. 10, 2018.
- Woman accused of killing motorcyclist arrested for violating conditions of release
- Name released of Iowa motorcyclist killed in Fillmore County crash
- Motorcyclist hit in Rochester
- Most read of 2017: Motorcyclist killed in Hancock County, woman charged
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Mason City crash identified
- Close call for a motorcyclist on I-90
- Motorcyclist hits a deer in Mower County
- Western Iowa woman who killed husband granted work release
- Mason City man arrested for violating sex offender registry
- Southern MN man arrested, Tased after violating no-contact order