ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man could spend the rest of his life on probation for dealing drugs in Soldiers Field Park.
Chad Charles Westby, 40 of Rochester, was sentenced Tuesday to 40 years of supervised probation after pleading guilty to 2nd degree sale of methamphetamine in a park zone. He was arrested on August 8, 2017, after Rochester police said they saw Westby transferring drugs with other individuals and taking people into a park restroom.
Police say children were present during these drug deals. Westby reportedly told officers he sells drugs to support his own habit.
Besides the probation, Westby must also either pay a $1,050 fine or do 100 hours of community work service.
- 40 years of probation for Rochester drug dealer
- Rochester drug dealer gets 30 years of probation
- Chatfield drug dealer sentenced to probation
- Three decades of probation for Rochester drug dealer
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Probation for Rochester drug possession
- Major drug dealer sentenced in Rochester
- Federal prison for Rochester drug dealer
- Major Rochester drug dealer pleads guilty
- Accused Rochester drug dealer pleads not guilty