CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - Three people were hospitalized following a two-vehicle crash Wednesday.
The Iowa State Patrol said it happened at 2:30 p.m. at S. 8th St. and 27th Ave. S.
Authorities said a vehicle driven by Brandi Pals, 19, of Clear Lake, and Melferd Torkelson, 69, of Mason City, collided at the intersection.
Pals was taken to MercyOne before being taken to Mayo Clinic. Torkelson and Shaina Brunsvold, 32, of Clear Lake, were both taken to MercyOne.
The Iowa State Patrol said Pals' life was saved by wearing a seatbelt.
- 3 injured after 2-vehicle crash in Clear Lake
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- 1 woman injured in 2-vehicle crash in southern MN
- State Patrol: 1 woman injured in southern Minnesota 2-vehicle crash
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Trial set in Clear Lake crash