MOWER COUNTY, Minn. – Three people suffered injuries in a three-vehicle crash Monday night.
The Minnesota State Patrol said the accident occurred at the intersection of Highway 218 and County Rd. 22. A 2002 Buick Rendezvous driven by 39-year-old Nathan Christianson, of Austin, was traveling southbound when it was rear-ended by a Jeep Wrangler driven by 28-year-old Nathan Williamson, of Lyle. The Buick was pushed into the northbound lane where it collided with a GMC Yukon, which was driven by 40-year-old Raymond Proctor, of Nevada, Missouri.
Proctor, nine-year-old Payton Christianson and Williamson were all transported to Mayo Clinic Health Systems-Austin with non-life threatening injuries.
The accident was reported at 6:56 p.m. and everyone involved was wearing a seat belt.
- 3 injured Monday night in Mower County crash
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Steele County crash injured two from Mower County
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- Five injured in two-vehicle Mower County crash
- Two injured after accident in Mower County
- Teen injured in Mower County auto accident
- Mower County fugitive sentenced
- Crash on icy I-90 in Mower County
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash