OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – Three weekend burglaries are being investigated in Olmsted County.
Friday – In the 7200 block of 180th Ave. SE, a single homemade axel trailer with a power generator on top of it was stolen. A 40-inch zero-turn stand-up mower was also taken. The burglary happened between June 8-22, authorities said.
No suspects have been identified.
Friday – In the 200 block of 18th St. SW, somebody went inside the residence and cut the gas line to the furnace, causing raw natural gas to go through the home. Table sugar was also poured into a fuel talk of a 2013 Ford Edge in the garage. It happened between 6-9 p.m. when a 38-year-old woman and her boyfriend were away from the home. A person of interest has been identified, police said Monday.
Sunday – In the 800 block of Timberline Dr. SE in Oronoco, somebody went into the home and took a passport, a driver’s license and some checks. Authorities think it happened between June 6-22. The passport and license were recovered in a traffic stop in Goodhue County this weekend. One of the stolen check was attempted to be cashed June 21 at a bank. Two suspects have been identified.
- 3 burglaries reported over the weekend in Olmsted County
- Pair of Olmsted Co. burglaries reported
- Residential burglary being investigated in Olmsted County
- Suspect sought in Olmsted County burglary
- Residential burglary investigation underway in Olmsted County
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County
- Report of shots fired in Olmsted County
- Injuries reported in Olmsted County crash
- Package thefts reported in Olmsted County
- Burglary investigation underway in Olmsted Co.