WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – A scooter nearly striking cars on the roadway led authorities to arrest three people, including a man who had warrants out of four north Iowa counties.
Justin Lee was taken into custody on warrants out of Worth, Winnebago, Cerro Gordo and Mitchell counties.
After the report of a scooter nearly hitting vehicles Sunday night, a search warrant was executed at Villa Woods Apartments (No. 9) in Northwood.
The search warrants resulted in authorities finding brass knuckles, several items of drug paraphernalia, marijuana, scales, plastic baggies, hypodermic needles and two grams of methamphetamine.
Along with Lee, of Albert Lea, Jamey Anderson, of Albert Lea, and Theresa Book, of Northwood, were also taken into custody.
Lee was taken into custody on outstanding warrants, Book was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and second offense possession of a controlled substance, and Anderson was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, second offense possession of a controlled substance and second offense possession of marijuana.
- Wild scooter ride leads to 3 arrests in Worth County
- Three arrested for Worth County burglary
- Minnesota man arrested in Worth County
- Man arrested for Worth County hotel beating
- Second arrest in Worth County hotel beating
- Two arrested after Worth County search
- Probation for Worth County drug arrest
- Osage man arrested after Worth County pursuit
- Three arrested for trespassing in Worth County
- 1-car crash leads to OWI charge in Worth County