WELCH, W.Va. (AP) — Authorities in West Virginia say three people have now been charged with murder after the remains of a Minnesota man were found in McDowell County.
News outlets report 31-year-old Amanda Michelle Naylor McClure, 32-year-old Anna Marie Choudhry and 55-year-old Larry Paul McClure Sr. were charged with murder and conspiracy in the death of John Thomas McGuire. Choudhry and Amanda McClure were initially charged with concealment of a deceased human body. Larry McClure was originally arrested for failing to register as a sex offender.
West Virginia State Police Trooper K.M. Saddler says the three related suspects knew McGuire. He says they planned McGuire's killing and "willfully concealed the remains" in a shallow grave at Larry McClure's residence.
A motive for the slaying wasn't immediately released.
- 3 accused of murder after Minnesota man's body found in WVA
- Body found in southern Minnesota
- Buried body found in western Minnesota
- Body of second Minnesota man found in Wisconsin lake
- Southern Minnesota body identified as Minneapolis man
- Body of missing Minnesota woman found in New Orleans
- Bodies of missing fishermen found in northern Minnesota
- Body found in Honolulu canal identified as Minnesota woman
- Body of missing man found in Rochester
- Hearing scheduled for Minnesota woman accused of Florida murder