MASON CITY, Iowa – Three nurses from Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa have been named to the list of the 100 Great Iowa Nurses.
“The award promotes nursing excellence and recognizes nurses in Iowa who have made a meaningful and lasting contribution to humanity and their profession, and act as mentors to others,” a press release said.
The recipients are:
Michelle Kingland, Hospice of North Iowa
Douglas Meyers, Emergency Department, Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa
Bryan Williams, Mercy Air Med, Mercy Medical Center- North Iowa
"I am so proud of the three nurses receiving this recognition," said Kim Chamberlin, Chief Nursing Officer at Mercy – North Iowa. "If you are a nurse in Iowa, this is a very special recognition. Michelle, Doug and Bryan exemplify the elements that make up the reward – courage, competence and commitment to nursing!"
- 3 Mercy-North Iowa nurses named to list of 100 Great Iowa nurses
- New name coming for Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- North Iowa nursing home investigated 19 times in five years
- Mercy North Iowa celebrates Family Medicine Week
- Nursing home flu precautions
- Patient beats nurse at Iowa prison department medical center
- Iowa school nurse accused of having sex with student, 16
- Feds accuse Iowa nurse of prescription drug scheme
- Ex-Iowa nurse sentenced for taking patients' pain pills
- North Iowa Band Festival list of events