Mason City, Iowa – A second person has been charged with felony robbery stemming from a case in September.
A warrant was served Monday on 18-year-old Armando Ramon. He is facing two counts of felony second-degree robbery along with a charge of interference with official acts.
According to court documents, on Sept. 30 at 11:45 p.m. in the 700 block of N. Commercial Alley, Ramon, along with Gunnar Flores, stole $600 in cash, a wallet, cell phone and a belt from the victim and caused bodily injury.
Flores was already charged in the case.
Ramon was picked up on Monday on a warrant by the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office.
- 2nd person charged in connection to Mason City robbery
- 2nd arrest made in connection to Sun Tan City robbery
- 2nd person charged with robbery after weekend incident in Rochester
- UPDATE: 2nd person arrested in connection to December incident
- 2nd person arrested in connection to brutal GameStop attack
- 2nd person charged in connection to alleged Cerro Gordo Co. storage unit burglaries
- Man charged with 1st-degree robbery in Mason City
- Mason City man facing 2nd domestic abuse charge in 3 months
- Mason City woman facing OWI, child endangerment charges for 2nd time in 3 years
- Austin man charged in connection to Howard County bank robbery