OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A second arrest has been made in a large-scale construction theft case.
Authorities arrested 25-year-old Justin Quam, of Byron, around 4 p.m. Monday.
Quam has been a person of interest since the thefts began in early June, and authorities executed a search warrant in the 9500 block of Valleyhigh Dr. in Kalmar Township.
A barn on the property was searched and many construction items were recovered. Authorities believe Quam was working with Matthew Tlougan, who was arrested earlier in connection to the thefts.
- 2nd arrest made in large-scale construction theft case in southern MN
- Search warrant leads to large-scale drug arrests in southern MN
- Small gas leak reported after construction accident in southern MN
- Tools valued at $4,000 taken from southern MN construction site
- Authorities investigating after rash of thefts in southern MN town
- Arrest made in Cresco SUV theft
- Arrest made in Ritchie Valens theft
- Sheriff: 60 large marijuana plants grown illegally removed from DNR land in southern MN
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police