ROCHESTER, Minn. – A second person is being charged in connection to a December robbery at Sun Tan City.
Police say 25-year-old Byron Rush, originally from Illinois, is being charged with first-degree aggravated robbery.
Rush has been in custody since January for failure to register as a predatory offender and has been a suspect in the robbery since it happened. Dushawn Minor has already been charged in the case.
According to police, the store employee was pistol-whipped by one of the men and suffered minor head injuries after she didn't open the safe fast enough. She was taken to St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester for a head injury.
- 2nd arrest made in connection to Sun Tan City robbery
- 1 facing aggravated robbery charge in connection to Sun Tan City incident
- 2nd person charged in connection to Mason City robbery
- Arrest made in Rochester armed robbery
- UPDATE: 2nd person arrested in connection to December incident
- 2nd person arrested in connection to brutal GameStop attack
- Arrest made in connection to cemetery thefts in Floyd County
- Arrest made in connection to string of Clear Lake burglaries
- Man, 18, arrested in connection to Cold Stone Creamery robbery
- Police: Rochester man connected to two robberies arrested