ROCHESTER, Minn. – Dealing drugs results in two decades of probation.
Michael Steven Nord, 39 of Rochester, was charged with 1st degree sale of drugs and 2nd degree possession of drugs after the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said Nord sold 27.25 grams of methamphetamine to a confidential informant on April 25, 2018.
Nord pleaded guilty in September to the 1st degree sale charge and was sentenced Monday to 20 years of supervised probation. Nord must also either pay a $1,500 fine or do 150 hours of community work service.
- 20 years of probation for dealing meth
- Probation for Rochester meth arrest
- Man gets probation for Mower County meth dealing
- Byron man gets probation for meth possession
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Garage-dweller gets probation for meth
- Probation for Mower County meth dealer
- Two decades of probation for meth sale
- Decades of probation for Rochester meth dealer
- Uninvited guest gets 20 years of probation