ROCHESTER, Minn. – One of two men police say was found with 46 pounds of marijuana has been sentenced.
26-year-old Travis Alexander Johnson Curl of St. Paul and 40-year-old Gregory Duwayne Johnson Jr. of Redding, California were arrested on April 14 in Rochester. Officers pulled them over on a routine stop, then searched the trunk after smelling marijuana in the rental vehicle.
On Monday, Johnson Curl was sentenced to 119 days of work release at the Olmsted County Adult Detention Center, followed by 20 years of supervised probation. He must also pay a $1,000 fine or perform 100 hours of community work service.
Johnson Curl pleaded guilty to one count of 3rd degree drug possession. Gregory Johnson has not yet entered a plea.
- 20 years of probation for 46 pounds of marijuana
- Second defendant gets probation for six pounds of marijuana
- A pound of pot equals a year of probation
- Man caught with a pound of marijuana in Mitchell County gets probation
- Probation for growing marijuana in Lake Mills
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Uninvited guest gets 20 years of probation
- 20 years of probation for dealing meth
- Minnesota woman stopped with nearly 300 pounds of marijuana
- Man arrested with 100+ pounds of marijuana pleads not guilty