WORTH COUNTY, Iowa - Two wanted subjects were taken into custody late Wednesday night at Diamond Jo Casino.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office said they were looking for a wanted subject but “subsequently two subjects were arrested for warrants.”
Demetrius Holbrooke, of Minnesota, was arrested on an outstanding warrant and was released on bond.
Samuel Morris was arrested on a felony warrant out of Minnesota and is being held in the Worth County Jail and is facing extradition.
Both subjects were taken into custody without incident.
- 2 wanted subjects taken into custody at Diamond Jo Casino
- Albert Lea man involved in rollover crash near Diamond Jo Casino
- Wanted subject in 'brutal' NE Iowa attack taken into custody
- Boyd Gaming: Sports gambling to be implemented at Diamond Jo if bill signed by governor
- Wanted Mason City man back in custody
- Botswana unveils blue diamond to rival the Hope Diamond
- No casino for Cedar Rapids
- King charged with casino vandalism
- Charge dropped in casino vandalism
- Golden Apple Award Winner: Heather Jo Bailey, Lincoln Intermediate School