MASON CITY, Iowa – The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says one person was hurt in a two-vehicle crash north of Mason City.
The collision happened around 1:29 pm Friday the intersection of Highway 65 and 300th Street. Andrea Brumm, 41 of Stacyville, was driving south while Joy Beckman, 76 of Nora Springs, was stopped at the intersection. Beckman drove into the intersection from the east and was struck by Brumm. Both vehicles wound up in the southeast ditch.
The Sheriff’s office says Beckman was taken to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa by the Mason City Fire Department.
Beckman has been cited for failure to yield.
Previous story below
MASON CITY, Iowa – Officials responded to a two-vehicle crash around 1:30 p.m. Friday on Highway 65 north of Mason City.
A car heading eastbound on 300th St. stopped at the stop sign before proceeding and colliding with a southbound SUV.
One driver suffered minor injuries. Both vehicles suffered significant damage.
KIMT has a reporter on scene and we will have more on this story as it develops.
- UPDATE: 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon just north of Mason City
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- Road conditions blamed for 2-vehicle crash north of Mason City
- Mason City PD: 1 injured, another cited for using electronic device during 2-vehicle crash
- 2 with minor injuries after 2-vehicle crash in SE Mason City
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle crash in Mason City
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Mason City crash identified
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Driver cited for failure to yield after 2-vehicle Rochester crash