Mason City, Iowa – Authorities responded to a two-vehicle accident Friday afternoon at the intersection of 2nd St. SW and S. Madison Ave in Mason City.
According to a KIMT reporter on the scene, a Toys for Tots truck was involved in the crash but a car suffered most of the damage.
No names or condition reports have been released by authorities.
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- UPDATE: 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon just north of Mason City
- Road conditions blamed for 2-vehicle crash north of Mason City
- Mason City PD: 1 injured, another cited for using electronic device during 2-vehicle crash
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Driver cited for failure to yield after 2-vehicle Rochester crash
- 1 suffers injuries during 2-vehicle crash on Broadway Ave.
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Sheriff: Drunk driver involved in 2-vehicle crash in Stewartville