CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – Two people were transported Wednesday afternoon after a motorcycle accident in Clear Lake.
Christopher Wike, 61, of Mason City, and Angela Wike, 46, of Mason City, were transported after a semi turning left onto the I-35 northbound ramp cut off the motorcycle, Clear Lake police said Thursday.
The bike was laid down to avoid the crash on Highway 122, authorities said.
Both suffered non-life threatening injuries and the motorcycle had to be towed from the scene.
The crash, which happened at 4:45 p.m., is still under investigation. Anyone withy any information may contact the Clear Lake Police Department.
- 2 transported after motorcycle crash in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Rider charged after Cerro Gordo County motorcycle crash
- One hurt in Cerro Gordo County crash
- 2 people transported, 1 dog ejected in Cerro Gordo Co. crash
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County
- Whooping cough confirmed in Cerro Gordo County