Mason City, Iowa – The Iowa State Patrol said two people have been taken to Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa with minor injuries after a vehicle accident on the Avenue of the Saints.
Mercy Air-med was called out but was not needed at the scene of the accident, which was in the eastbound lane near mile-marker 186. The State Patrol says the two people in the vehicle were 18 and 36 years old.
A dog was also ejected from the vehicle but has not been found. The State Patrol describes the dog as a five to six month old pitbull puppy named Quenny, colored brown and black on her back and white on her paws and chest. She had a blue collar.
- 2 people transported, 1 dog ejected in Cerro Gordo Co. crash
- 2 transported after motorcycle crash in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Sheriff: 1 man ejected from vehicle during rollover crash in Cerro Gordo County
- One hurt in Cerro Gordo County crash
- Update: 2 people injured, dogs found after going missing after Cerro Gordo County crash
- UPDATE: State Patrol identifies people in Cerro Gordo Co. collision
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County