OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – Seventeen of 25 wanted people are now in custody in connection to a six-month drug investigation in Olmsted County.
Two more arrests were announced Thursday after a massive drug sweep was made public Thursday by the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office.
Elizabeth Vomhoff, 32, was arrested Wednesday afternoon for second-degree sales of a controlled substance.
Christopher Harris, 32, was arrested after a traffic stop late Wednesday and is facing charges for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance. He also had a valid warrant for third-degree sales of a controlled substance.
- 2 more arrested in connection to Olmsted Co. drug sweep
- Drug sweep sentence in Olmsted County
- Five plead in major Olmsted County drug sweep
- Months-long investigation leads to drug arrest in Olmsted County
- Traffic stop leads to two drug arrests in Olmsted Co.
- Olmsted County drug conviction is upheld
- Different pleas from Olmsted County drug duo
- Man facing charge in connection to August Olmsted Co. fire
- Human trafficking arrest in Olmsted County
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County