OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – Two people were transported to the hospital after a vehicle missed the roundabout on U.S. Highway 14 and Highway 42 in Eyota and drove straight through it before going into the ditch and hitting a tree.
The Minnesota State Patrol says a 2003 Ford Explorer driven by 16-year-old Bailey Olson, of Winona, was involved in the crash. A passenger, 51-year-old Barbara Olson, also from Winona, were both transported to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester for non-life threatening injuries.
The accident happened at 6:47 Thursday morning. Road conditions were listed as snow/ice.
- 2 injured after Thursday crash in Olmsted County
- Two injured in Olmsted County crash
- Four injured in Olmsted County crash
- Woman injured in Olmsted County crash
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- One person injured in Olmsted Co. crash
- Semi/SUV crash in eastern Olmsted County injures one
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- One injured in weekend crash in Olmsted County
- One seriously injured in Olmsted County collision