ROCHESTER, Minn. – A motorcycle accident helped southern Minnesota authorities make a pair of drug arrests.
Rochester police arrested 31-year-old Brig Kough and 41-year-old Kimberly Lemmerman and multiple felony drug charges.
Authorities say the Criminal Interdiction Unit performed a narcotics search warrant at 2586 Lake Shady Ave. S. in Oronoco on Wednesday after a motorcycle crash Monday involved a bike that was registered to the address.
Kough had been investigated since May, and the search of the residence resulted in finding 13 ounces of methamphetamine in his closet, $2,400 in cash and prescription pills.
Police said Lemmerman showed up at the residence during the search. An 18-year-old female and a 10-year-old boy were at the residence when authorities arrived.
Both are facing charges for first-degree sales and possession of cocaine/heroin/meth.
- Motorcycle crash tips police off, leads to 2 felony drug arrests in southern MN
- Man suffers serious injuries after motorcycle accident in southern MN
- Search warrant leads to large-scale drug arrests in southern MN
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Police: Faulty muffler leads to two felony drug arrests in NE Iowa
- Police: 1 man found with cocaine in buttocks after police arrest 2 in southern MN on drug charges
- Man with lengthy criminal record facing more felony charges in southern MN