ROCHESTER, Minn. – Two are facing drug charges and a child endangerment charge after a search warrant was served and drugs were found at a residence where a 9-month old lives.
Rochester police executed a search warrant at 915 4th St. SE No. 1 on Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. as a result of an ongoing narcotics investigation.
Police say two residents, 24-year-old Katlyn Murphy-Tasler, of Rochester, and 25-year-old Casio Gilliam, of Rochester, were arrested after police found two ounces of K2 and items that indicate narcotics sales. Both are facing charges of fourth-degree sales of a controlled substance, fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and child endangerment.
Police say the child is Murphy-Tasler’s son and was not home at the time the warrant was executed.
- 2 facing child endangerment charge after search warrant leads to drug arrests
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Man charged with child endangerment after search warrant turns up cocaine
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant in Northwood leads to drug arrest
- Wanted southern MN man arrested with stolen gun, drugs facing child endangerment charge
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Charles City man charged with child endangerment
- Winnebago Co. woman arrested for child endangerment
- Pair of Rochester search warrants leads to charges