ROCHESTER, Minn. – A traffic pole fell onto a Rochester Public Works vehicle after a two-car accident Tuesday afternoon.
No injuries were reported after one vehicle went through a red light going westbound on 2nd St. NW and 4th Ave. NW.
The vehicle ran into another car that was going southbound. The vehicle that ran the red light then veered into the traffic pole.
- 2-car accident results in traffic pole falling on vehicle
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- Accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Three-vehicle accident in Rochester
- 3-car accident slows traffic in Rochester
- 4 vehicles, including Sheriff's vehicle, involved in Mower County accident
- One-vehicle accident in Freeborn County
- Three-vehicle accident in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle accident in Charles City
- UPDATE: Traffic accident on Highway 52 in Rochester