WORTH COUNTY, Iowa – A two-car accident occurred Tuesday on Thrush Ave.
The accident happened on Thrush Ave. just north of 340th St. when a vehicle driven by 29-year-old Lacy Clayton, of Osage, was passing a vehicle driven by 23-year-old Jacqueline Dalluge, of Grafton, when she lost control and hit the driver’s side of Dalluge’s vehicle.
Clayton’s vehicle came to rest in the west ditch, and no injuries were reported. Clayton is being charged with improperly overtaking on the right, a simple misdemeanor.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Iowa State Patrol, Plymouth Fire and Rescue and Mason City Ambulance.
- 2-car accident in Worth County
- 2-car accident results in traffic pole falling on vehicle
- Worth County child, 4, and father dead after kayaking accident
- Sheriff: 2 Worth County workers injured during accident at shop
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- Fire in rural Worth County
- Combine fire in Worth County
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County
- Cell phone reminder from Worth County Sheriff
- Two-vehicle crash in Worth County