OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – Two people have been arrested following Wednesday’s robbery and stabbing at Pure Pleasure.
Authorities said 31-year-old Anna Siegele and 29-year-old Caleb Siler have been arrested in connection to the robbery that left an employee with a stab wound to the thigh.
The two were located at 4:25 p.m. Wednesday after the suspect’s vehicle was found at 1625 S. Broadway Ave. in Rochester.
Authorities said Siler ingested an unknown substance when he was arrested and required medical treatment. He is in custody facing charges of aggravated robbery, second-degree assault with a deadly weapon and third-degree assault. Authorities also said Siler stole a truck from a construction site after the robbery from the north end of Stewartville that was recovered by Woodlake Drive SE in Rochester.
Siegele is facing charges of aiding an offender and robbery.
The victim, a 52-year-old, was treated and released from the hospital after being stabbed.
- 2 arrested in connection to Pure Pleasure stabbing, robbery
- Sentence handed down for Olmsted Co. Pure Pleasure robbery
- Update: Pure Pleasure employee stabbed after man tried to shoplift cologne
- Man arrested in connection to Friday stabbing in Rochester
- Man, 18, arrested in connection to Cold Stone Creamery robbery
- 2nd arrest made in connection to Sun Tan City robbery
- Police: Rochester man connected to two robberies arrested
- Man wanted in connection to Cold Stone robbery arrested while at work
- Police: Rochester man arrested for aggravated robbery in connection to September incident
- Police: Five arrested in connection to February robbery at Rochester apartment complex