ROCHESTER, Minn. – An undercover officer arrested two women for prostitution at Happy Body and Feet Massage parlor Wednesday.
Hong Li, 50, of Rochester, and Lihua Shaddy, 60, of Rochester, are both being charged with engaging in prostitution in public.
Police say inappropriate conduct started happening when the undercover officer arrived and that the two females are likely living in the business, which is a code ordinance violation.
The massage parlor is under review for license status.
The business is located at 1107 7th St. NW.
- 2 arrested for prostituion at Happy Body and Feet Massage parlor
- How to stay safe when getting massages
- Happy Birthday Meredith Willson
- Happy Joe Mauer Day!
- City in Iowa moves forward with massage therapy ordinance
- Happy Meals at McDonalds to change
- Southern MN motorist drives through 1,000+ feet of wet concrete
- Residents in Albert Lea happy with the direction it's going
- Low gas prices in Iowa and Minnesota making drivers happy
- UPDATE: Man 'lucky to be alive' after falling 70-80 feet into grain bin in Conger