ROCHESTER, Minn. - Two police officers suffered minor injuries after dealing with two uncooperative teens.
Police said at 3:50 p.m. Tuesday, officers pulled over a vehicle in the 100 block of 20th St. SE for a traffic violation.
The driver, 18-year-old Davante Williams, of Rochester, began arguing with police and started fighting with officers.
Police said that’s when two employees came out of a Subway on S. Broadway and one of them, a 17-year-old girlfriend of the suspect, started yelling and fighting with police.
She was arrested and is facing an obstruction charge, while Williams was arrested and is facing charges of obstruction, failing to stop at a stop sign and driving without a license.
- 2 Rochester teens arrested after allegedly fighting with police
- Rochester police investigating man allegedly exposing self to teen girls
- Teen Fights Rare Disease
- Man arrested for allegedly punching girlfriend at Rochester bar
- Rochester Police looking to fight narcotics
- Teen arrested for Rochester auto theft
- Police: Rochester man facing charges for allegedly stabbing brother
- Police: Man arrested for allegedly exposing himself on Rochester city bus
- Police: Janitor at Rochester dentist office arrested for allegedly huffing laughing gas
- Rochester police: Man arrested for allegedly punching woman who labeled him a snitch