Photo Gallery 2 Images
ROCHESTER, Minn. - A search warrant in northwest Rochester resulted in felony charges for two men.
Edward Gildersleve, 27, of Rochester, and Abdi Abdullahi, 26, of Rochester, were arrested on felony drug charges following the search Wednesday at 2109 18 ½ Ave. NW. Both men are facing third- and fifth-degree possession of controlled substances charges. Gildersleve is also facing a fourth-degree possession charge. He was found with 2.96 grams of cocaine in his underwear along with tramadol pills.
- 2 Rochester men facing felony drug charges after search warrant executed
- Police: 2 facing charges after Rochester search warrant executed
- Search warrant leads to felony drug arrest in Rochester
- Search warrant results in felony drug arrest of Rochester man
- Clear Lake teen charged with felony drug charges after execution of search warrant
- 4 facing charges after search warrant executed at Rochester apartment complex
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Tear gas used as authorities execute search warrant in Rochester
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges