MILWAUKEE (AP) - Cash bond is set at $1 million for a 34-year-old man accused of killing a missing girl's mother in Milwaukee.
Dariaz Higgins appeared in court Sunday on charges including first-degree intentional homicide.
Higgins is accused of fatally shooting 24-year-old Sierra Robinson and wounding another woman last week.
Higgins is the father of 2-year-old Noelani Robinson.
Authorities say a child's body found wrapped in a blanket along a southern Minnesota highway on Friday night is believed to be Noelani's.
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension says the child died from blunt force trauma to the head. That death remains under investigation.
Authorities have not disclosed a motive in the death of Sierra Robinson.
Police said Higgins was Robinson's pimp and they had been romantically involved but were no longer together.
- $1M bail set for man charged with killing missing girl's mom
- Man charged with killing missing girl's mom due in court
- Hearing reset for man accused of killing missing girl's mom
- Bail set at $100K for man charged in deadly Minnesota Walmart van fire
- NE Iowa man charged with murder of 4-month-old, held on $1M bond
- Preview: $1M hole-in-one shootout
- Man sentenced for harboring a missing girl
- Man cooking in Minnesota Walmart lot sets van on fire, killing girl
- Missing Wisconsin girl found alive
- Iowa district settles termination lawsuit for nearly $1M