WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – Nude photos and a sexual video have led to a felony sexual exploitation charge against a 19-year-old man.
Caleb Fenske, of Ridgeway, is accused of creating the video Aug. 17 of 2017. Two cell phones were seized in the investigation and both had the same video on them.
There is currently a criminal protection order between the victim and the defendant.
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Jailed Iowa coach now faces 5 sexual exploitation charges
- Iowa teacher charged with sexually exploiting student
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge