WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa – Nude photos and a sexual video have led to a felony sexual exploitation charge against a 19-year-old man.
Caleb Fenske, of Ridgeway, is accused of creating the video Aug. 17 of 2017. Two cell phones were seized in the investigation and both had the same video on them.
There is currently a criminal protection order between the victim and the defendant.
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Jailed Iowa coach now faces 5 sexual exploitation charges
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Kossuth Co. man facing charges for sexual exploitation of a minor