ROCHESTER, Minn. - The winter-like weather is pushing back construction projects.
That includes reconstruction that was set to begin Monday on 18th Avenue NW in Rochester.
Organizers say they hope they can start it by the end of this week or beginning of next week, weather pending.
Neighbors, like Alana Peou, say they just hope the project doesn't get in their way.
"It's not that hard," Peou said, "but if they like completely closed the road down, that is going to be hard for me to get in and out the house."
When it does start, the project will completely close off the road from 55th Street NW to 45th Street NW.
- 18th Avenue NW construction pushed back due to weather
- Construction on 18th Ave NW resumes Monday
- Neighbors react to 18th Ave NW reconstruction project
- Snowmobile death in NW Iowa
- Gas leak in NW Rochester
- Power restored in NW Rochester
- New phase of 18th Ave. construction to start Saturday in Rochester
- Portion of 48th Street NW closing Friday
- Retterath trial pushed back to 2018
- Attempted murder trial pushed back to December