ROCHESTER, Minn. - All occupants and pets were able to escape safely after an early-morning house fire.
The Rochester Fire Department responded to 1021 13th St. SE at 12:59 a.m. Saturday and reported seeing visible flames inside the home.
The Rochester Police Department used an extinguisher to put out the visible fire and ventilated the smoke from the home.
The Fire Marshal’s Office was called in to investigate the fire, which caused $15,000 in damage.
- $15K in damage after early-morning house fire in Rochester
- $7,500 in damage after early-morning garage fire in Rochester
- Early-morning house fire in Byron damages garage
- House damaged by Friday morning fire
- Early-morning shooting of house in Rochester under investigation
- Thousands of dollars of damage from early Sunday house fire in Rochester
- Rochester home suffers significant damage after morning fire
- Three arrested in Rochester early Wednesday morning
- Early-morning fire destroys home in rural Rochester
- Watch: Cat revived after early-morning fire in Rochester