ROCHESTER, Minn. - Otto Bremer Trust, a St. Paul-based nonprofit charitable trust gave Channel One Regional Food Bank a $150,000 grant.
Executive director of Channel One Virginia Merritt says financial gifts like this one are what enable the food bank to continue to feed food-insecure people in the region. "Trucks and gas and driver time, agency relations staff to make sure that all of our programs are healthy and safe for everyone, outreach work, all of that costs money," she explains.
For a full list of the programs Otto Bremer Trust gave grants to, click here.
- $150,000 grant for Channel One Regional Food Bank
- New director for Channel One Regional Food Bank
- Channel One announces its food bank donor of the year
- Aldi donates thousands to Channel One food bank
- Rochester Food Bank Encourages 'Donating a Row'
- Ramadan food drive hopes to become eventual food bank
- Mayo donates leftover bottled water to local food bank
- Channel One gets big donation for new truck
- Teams participate in 'Grab and Give' race for the Hawkeye Harvest Food Bank
- Osage Middle School students 'stuffing the bus' for Mitchell Co. Food Bank