ROCHESTER, Minn. Rochester police say there were 15 property damage accidents and two minor injury accidents Thursday.
Police say one of the accidents, a two-vehicle collision at 5:23 p.m. at the intersection of 20th St. and S. Broadway Ave., resulted in an arrest.
Timothy Gayles, 59, or Rochester, was charged with felony domestic abuse no-contact violation and driving after cancellation as inimical to public safety as a result of too many DWIs.
Police say Gayles was one of the drivers in the collision, and a person who he has a no-contact violation with was a passenger in the car.
- 15 property damage accidents Thursday in Rochester; 1 arrested after a crash
- Property damage leads to different pleas in Rochester
- Rollover accident in Rochester
- Overnight fire causes $70,000 in property damage
- Accident slows traffic in Rochester
- Three-vehicle accident in Rochester
- School bus accident in Rochester
- IBM looking to sell its Rochester property
- Semi accident Wednesday causes major damage
- Man pleads guilty to stalking and property damage.