DODGE COUNTY, Minn. - One person was hurt in a two-vehicle accident Wednesday
The Minnesota State Patrol said 36-year-old Foxfeather Raven Zenkova, of Mantorville, was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
She was a passenger in a 2016 Subaru Outback driven by 40-year-old Roman Zenka, of Mantorville, when they collided with a 2008 Chevy Impala driven by Thomas Johnson, of Savage, at around 4:46 p.m.
The accident happened when the Chevy was eastbound on County Rd. 16 and the Subaru was northbound on Highway 57.
- 1 woman injured in 2-vehicle crash in southern MN
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- State Patrol: 1 woman injured in southern Minnesota 2-vehicle crash
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- Update: Southern MN woman dies from injuries sustained in crash
- Woman seriously injured in southern MN crash was released from jail on Friday
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- Albert Lea woman injured in a 2-vehicle crash involving a semi